Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I am about

There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding 9-11. Most all of it comes from people who hypocritically call themselves "truthers". Truth is the last thing they seek.

Truther groups are good at some things - making things sound convincing is one of them. What they count on is people not investigating their claims, not doing research, not thinking for themselves.

So what I'll be doing here is pointing out some of the lies and hypocrisy. I'll give my opinion.... and I'll give links to resources so you can determine for yourself what is correct and what is not.

Oh - and unlike most 'truther' blogs, I won't prevent people posting comments I disagree with. My only rule is no bad language, and no excessive abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment